- Posted: 3/12/2020
- Ref No: CBD9614
- Melb - East Suburbs
- 32 hours per week (flexible days)
- Manufacturing Environment
- Pronto Xi Experience highly desirable
Our client is a niche manufacturer who is a recognised leader in their chosen field. They are looking for an experienced self starter to join their procurement team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Raising purchase orders
- Monitoring of inventory
- Management of suppliers including sourcing alternative vendors to save costs
- Maintain all purchase order delivery dates & expedite overdue orders as required, to minimize delays to production or customer requirements.
- Other administrative tasks as requested
To be considered for this role you will need:
- At least 5 years experience in a manufacturing business in a procurement role
- Solid knowledge of an ERP system - exposure to Pronto Xi is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
If you are a self starter who thrives of being part of a team environment then look no further; this role is truly a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking for growth. Please send your CV to email@example.com or hit the APPLY button below. For more information regarding the role please call us on 03 9620 4000 and one of our consultants will be available for a confidential conversation. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.
professional and consultative excellence