- Posted: 4/9/2019
- Ref No: BNE1799
- Brisbane - All
Pace is pleased to be working with this organisation who is focused on continuous development of its staff and company growth. This International trading business is headed up by a highly successful and innovate management team who have a common focus on delivering the best possible products with an optimum level of service.
A new position had been made available for a Production Manager with experience in the Agricultural sector to support this high functioning trading department.
As the successful applicant you will be working in a fast-paced environment drawing on your already well-honed skills in a similar role, and ideally you will possess exposure to the Agribusiness Sector.
Being tasked with ensuring the end to end production planning processes are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
This positions responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage specifications and internal codes
- Liaising with key stakeholders internally and externally;
- Ensuring production lines are completed in line with contract expectations;
- Plan production tasks and schedules according to customer orders
- Monitor the execution of production plan and resolve any potential issues in a timely fashion
- Coordinate with Managers in planning and implementing engineering changes in production lines.
- Plan inventory management processes to avoid shortages and excesses.
- Monitor production progress and ensure that final product meets quality standards and customer specifications.
- Maintain reports for production planning activities and sequences.
With strong time management and organisational skills, you will be highly motivated and adaptable. You will possess problem-solving skills and highly accurate data processing ability.
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role with outstanding attention to detail and the ability to work independently. They will have professional production management and forecasting skills along with the ability to build rapport quickly. Working within a fast paced environment our client is seeking an agile and focused candidate with an understanding of the agricultural sector and international trade. With excellent communication and the ability to build effective working relationships.
This business offers a dynamic and supportive working environment with the understanding that this individual will be given the freedom to make this position their own.
With a clear path for career succession and the support of leaders around you this opportunity is second to none.
If you have a proven success in a similar role you are encouraged to apply!
Please call Kiri at Pace Appointments a call on 07 3630 2300 for a confidential discussion or alternatively email your cv to email@example.com
Pace Appointments (QLD) Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment solutions provider to the International Trade, Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Customs, Shipping, Importers / Exporters, Procurement, Contracts, Supply and Resource Sectors.
professional and consultative excellence