- Posted: 1/5/2021
- Ref No: CBD0836
- Melb - All
- Exciting opportunity to join large company with clear path for progression
- Geelong location
- Experience supervising teams in FMCG manufacturing essential
With a strong foothold in the Australian and Global market, this leading food processing business are innovative in their products and processes.
This is a hands-on role and you will be required to rotate through all production processing areas, managing and overseeing the business requirements relating to the overall production process, collaborating with other supervisors to manage staff and ensure production lines run efficiently and effectively.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supervising a small team, ensuring safe effective and efficient working practices.
- Identify and provide continued support to staff through coaching, training and performance management.
- Managing and prioritising production processes by implementing scheduled Production Plans
- Have an eye for continuous improvement within production method, equipment and performance
- Report any excessive downtime or Production Delays/ Issues and damage
- Uphold and maintain Lean/GMP and Quality Standards. Allergen control
- Analyse daily staffing requirements and ensure efficient compliance to production schedules and budgets for all production process.
- Analyse issues and assist workers in solving these issues
- Promote safety and provide supervision of assigned employees in planning and activities, in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Compliance of QC HACCP/ CCP/CP Standards and Product Specifications.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate and possess the following:
- Previous production supervision / experience within FMCG environment
- Strong hands-on leadership skills including collaboration; conflict management
- Strong planning, organisational, time management and decision-making skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication and leading skills
- A great understanding of food production including safety and GMPs
- Organisation skills and flexibility in working hours (including weekends)
This is an exciting career opportunity to join a performance orientated, global organisation that always strive to recruit high calibre employees, offering you a genuinely interesting career. You will be interacting daily with colleagues both locally and internationally providing you the environment to develop your professional skills. Our client is also committed to providing support to you so that you may shape your own career by achieving expertise and on the job learning.
If you believe your experiences matches these requirements then hit the APPLY link or email your resume to email@example.com today.
professional and consultative excellence