- Posted: 5/28/2021
- Ref No: 705880
- Melb - North West Suburbs
- North Western Suburbs location
- Must have experience working in Purchasing environment
- Pronto experience highly desired
Our client is a leading importer of homewares and is enjoying continual growth. With new product items and a demanding customer base this role will see you working in a busy and dynamic environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Processing and maintenance of purchase orders in Pronto.
- Assisting in purchase Orders and revisions
- Raise internal Product Codes.
- General administration and database management, and data entry
- Work with the purchasing team to support all administrative tasks
- Receiving and checking supplier Sales Contracts
- Receiving and processing invoices in a timely manner
- Create or run required weekly reports.
- Previous experience working experience in a Purchasing environment
- Effective organisational & planning skills
- Experience in Pronto highly desirable, or SAP
- Proven administration experience
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask
If you meet the above requirements and are able to commence a role immediately then we want to hear from you! Hit the APPLY link or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today. Or contact Nikita on 0411 316 693.
We wish to thank you for taking the time to apply for this role. Please note that as we receive a large amount of applications per day, we only have the ability to contact those candidates who have been short-listed. If you do not hear from us following your application, please be advised that we will archive your details in our database for suitable future roles. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact us on 03 9620 4000 or visit www.paceappointments.com.au.
professional and consultative excellence