- Posted: 8/26/2021
- Ref No: 780561
- Melb - North West Suburbs
- North-West suburbs
- Must have experience working in Purchasing environment
- ERP System experience highly desired
Our client is a leading importer of homewares and is enjoying continual growth. With new product items and a demanding customer base this role will see you working in a busy and dynamic environment.
They are looking for someone with Purchasing coordinator experience within the Consumer Goods (Products) industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the purchasing process with overseas (ideally from China) and local suppliers, ensuring timely and accurate order management.
- Managing supplier relationships
Negotiating pricing and trading terms
Forecasting stock planning
- Processing internal timeframes to meet customer needs (repeat business)
- Pronto system data management, including data entry
- Receiving and checking supplier Sales Contracts
- Create and run required weekly reports.
- Previous experience working experience in a Purchasing environment
- Ideally previous experience in a wholesale environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Effective organisational & planning skills
- Experience with ERP system
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
If you feel you could be the right fit for this role, please apply via the link or send us and email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If you’re looking for a different role within our specialties and wish to engage our services, we’d love to hear from you. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact us on 03 9620 4000 or visit www.paceappointments.com.au. Note all applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Pace (VIC) Pty Ltd are the experts when it comes to our four specialties: Manufacturing & Technical Operations, Procurement, Sales & Customer Service and Supply Chain & Logistics. Founded in 1990, we have over 30 years of proven success in placing candidates in exciting and relevant roles. Our team is dedicated to working with forward-thinking and inclusive workplaces to find them top talent.
professional and consultative excellence