Quality Assurance Officer
- Posted: 10/14/2021
- Ref No: 802345
- Melb - Western Suburbs
- Immediate start available
- Large retailer audit experience preferred
- Geelong location
Pace (Vic) have partnered with a reputable and leading manufacturer of food products who are on the lookout for a qualified and experienced Quality Assurance Officer to join their operation in Geelong.
- Ensuring that products are fit for purpose and exceed customer expectations throughout all stages of product development
- Assisting with the development of SOPs and WHS procedures and protocols
- Addressing quality issues prior to products being available in store to minimise loss and improve cost efficiency
- Approving styles for bulk production in accordance with industry standards
- Assisting with quality audits both internal and external (Coles, Woolworths & Independents)
- Product testing and sampling
- Working alongside other company departments in their adherence to commercial requirements and timelines as well as attending and contributing to regular tracking meetings
- Liaising and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders, external stakeholders, suppliers and management via telephone, email and other communication devices
- Root cause analysis and identifying corrective and preventative measures
- Monitoring and advising on quality management systems and potential areas of improvement in order to achieve key performance indicators
In order to be considered for this role, you must display the following attributes:
- Minimum 3-5 years experience within the food industry or FMCG.
- Strong direct experience with retailer QA programs and systems
- Experience with audit processes to GFSI standards and CARs.
- Flexibility with start and finish times.
- Knowledge of QA programs (HACCAP, auditing).
- Great communicator
- Can-do attitude
If you feel you could be the right fit for this role, please apply via the link or send us and email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If you’re looking for a different role within our specialties and wish to engage our services, we’d love to hear from you. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact Max on 0411 312 622 or visit www.paceappointments.com.au. Note all applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Pace (VIC) Pty Ltd are the experts when it comes to our four specialties: Manufacturing & Technical Operations, Procurement, Sales & Customer Service and Supply Chain & Logistics. Founded in 1990, we have over 30 years of proven success in placing candidates in exciting and relevant roles. Our team is dedicated to working with forward-thinking and inclusive workplaces to find them top talent.
professional and consultative excellence