Sales Administrator - International Freight Forwarding
- Posted: 4/9/2019
- Ref No: TLP8338
- Melb - Northern Suburbs
- Large Dynamic Team Environment
- Position due to Internal Promotion
- Cargowise Experience Essential
Our client is an absolute powerhouse in the world of global logistics! With offices in over 70 countries they maintain an enviable position at the forefront of this ever changing industry. Due to an internal promotion, an opportunity has arisen within their Tullamarine branch for a suitably experienced Sales Administration Officer (Sales Co-ordinator).
Working with one other Sales Administrator, you will support a team of Business Development and Key Account Management staff. Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Preparing proposals, agreements, reports and presentations
- Supporting the team in completing tenders, RFIs and RFQs
- Liaising with overseas offices on pricing queries
- Sourcing rates to provide to the Sales Team
- Updating and maintaining Cargowise 1 to include updating tariffs and rates
- Customer implementation, and maintenance of client profiles in CW1
This is an integral, central role within a busy and vibrant working environment. Applicants must have strong administrative skills and recent experience gained within an international freight forwarder.
If you are currently working in an operational or customer service role and are keen to move into more of a commercially focused position, do not hesitate to apply; as long as you have experience using CW1 and understand your Incoterms, you can be trained in the rest. You will join a large, global company in a role offering plenty of responsibility and future career scope.
To apply please phone Lisa on 03 9335 4111 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All inquiries are treated in complete confidence
Job Reference: TLP8338
professional and consultative excellence