- Posted: 8/26/2021
- Ref No: 780623
- Melb - North West Suburbs
- North West Melbourne location
- Experienced Sales Coordinator OR a graduate with knowledge of consumer product
- Successful and rapidly growing family business
Our client is an importer of consumer products with a name that is recognised across major retail stores both nationally and internationally. With an increasing portfolio of brands leading their respective categories.
They are now seeking an experienced and dynamic individual with a background in FMCG and/or Consumer Product to join their friendly and committed team in Sales Coordinator role.
Your responsibilities in this role will include but are not limited to:
- Administration, sales & marketing coordination for local and international account managers
- Understanding presentation requirements for leading retailers
- Assisting with NPD and new product line launches
- Liaising with logistics team to ensure accuracy and fulfilment
- Developing sales reports and maintaining up to date records
- Providing secretarial support
- Assisting in the preparation of bids and tenders
- Designing and developing branding and key information for presentations / tenders
- Development of catalogues, specs and product offerings
- Ad hoc administrative and customer service duties
In order to be successful in this role, you must display the following attributes:
- 2-3 years' experience within a Sales Coordinator / Internal Sales position
- Experience liaising with major retailers
- Knowledge of back-end retail process
- Strong Microsoft Suite skills
- High attention to detail
- Adobe Photoshop & inDesign advantageous
- Business degree in Commerce / Marketing - advantageous but not mandatory
If you feel you could be the right fit for this position, please apply via the link or send us and email at email@example.com for more information. If you’re looking for a different role within our specialties and wish to engage our services, we’d love to hear from you. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact us on 03 9620 4000 or visit www.paceappointments.com.au. Note all applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Pace (VIC) Pty Ltd are the experts when it comes to our four specialties: Manufacturing & Technical Operations, Procurement, Sales & Customer Service and Supply Chain & Logistics. Founded in 1990, we have over 30 years of proven success in placing candidates in exciting and relevant roles. Our team is dedicated to working with forward-thinking and inclusive workplaces to find them top talent.
professional and consultative excellence