Sales Executive - International Shipping
- Posted: 1/12/2018
- Ref No: BNE1428
- Brisbane - All
Fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and top performing Sales professional to join successful business in key role!
- Dynamic, Driven and Motivated sales professional?
- Australian shipping services partner of choice
- Attractive salary package on offer
If you are presently working within the shipping industry, feel you are limited with your scope due to company service constraints, or size, or lack of direction, this could be the break you have been looking for.
Our client is a well-established and respected shipping agency providing first class transport solutions both on and off the water to the international shipping industry. With a well-established network and team of dedicated and experienced industry professionals they have positioned themselves at the forefront of their industry.
Continued business growth and consistent profitable outcomes has necessitated the addition of a Sales Executive to join their successful team.
Reporting to the Commercial Director you will be responsible to represent company and principals in the Queensland market, identify new business opportunities for prospective and existing clients and using innovative techniques to maintain a strong sales pipeline to assist with continued growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and maintaining key client relationships
- Identify and generating new cargo opportunities consistent with the aims of company Principals
- Issue quotations based on rates provided, follow up on proposals submitted, providing regular reports to Principals
- Provide market intelligence as to the activities of competitors, including changes to services, routings, charges, rates etc.
- Identifying opportunities for Principal growth within the Queensland market.
- In conjunction with management, develop business plans for the Queensland Client base.
- Identifying strategic group opportunities for logistics, transport, warehousing and agency sectors.
- Liaise closely with the Bookings/Customer Service Team regarding the needs and requirements of Queensland-based customers to ensure the highest standards of customer care.
- In conjunction with the Logistics Team, monitor Brisbane equipment levels and assist in regulating bookings in line with available stock.
To be considered for this role you must be commercially astute, with a passion for achieving results and a strong desire to succeed and further develop the business. You will be service orientated and solutions savvy with a solid understanding of the Brisbane market and a proven track record in Shipping Business Development. Experience in break bulk or RO/RO cargo preferred.
Interested? Please give Melinda Butts a call on 07 3630 2300 or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pace Appointments (Qld) Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment solutions provider to the Procurement, Contracts, Supply Chain, Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Customs, Shipping, Manufacturing, Import/ Export, Purchasing, Mining and Resource Sectors
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
professional and consultative excellence