- Posted: 5/13/2019
- Ref No: NGS2000214
- Australia - NSW
Our client is a leading multinational global logistics service provider with more than 600 locations around the world, providing International Freight Forwarding, Logistics, Port Logistics and Public Transport - managing complex supply chains and providing a wealth of innovative value-added services.
Your responsibilities to include:
- Develop and maintain new customer base
- Develop and maintain pipeline of perspective new business opportunities
- Target set verticals or trade lanes as required by the business
- Research and identify potential customers from local, domestic and international sources
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure correct implementation of new clients
- Generate and respond to sales leads from overseas
- Maintain a high level of activity to achieve set targets
- Ensure data is updated in company databases and CRM’s
Key Criteria to be considered for the role:
- Possess an in-depth understanding of the Australian market, competitors, and other economic indicators
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage workloads effectively
- Team player
- Possess a positive customer-oriented mind set
- Must have 3-5 years experience in International Forwarding Logistics
- Preferably 1-2 years of sales experience, however not essential – Training and development will be provided should you have the talent and drive to succeed in Sales and Business Development.
- Strong work ethic
This is your opportunity to join a multinational that is able to provide you with all the tools you need to pursue your chosen career. Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a friendly working environment ensures the path for success.
To express your interest in this role, please submit a resume through this link or by email to email@example.com but please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
After noticing a gap in the market for international trade and supply chain recruitment in 1990, Pace Appointments Pty Ltd has since been dedicated in delivering optimal employment solutions for supply chain clients and candidates. We have cultivated strategic partnerships with client and candidate alike, across a varied range of industries, to identify their strategic growth plans. To have a confidential conversation with one of our consultants please call us on 02 8377 9533 to find out how we can help you.
professional and consultative excellence