Senior Customer Service Consultant (International Forwarding)
- Posted: 8/10/2018
- Ref No: TLP8080
- Melb - Northern Suburbs
- International Forwarding Experience Essential
- Global Company with a Small Team Vibe!
- $65K - $75K + Super
Our client is part of a global logistics group, with a major presence in the Asia Pacific Region. Whilst they have all the buying power and perks of a multinational, their Melbourne office maintains a nice, small team vibe, meaning they can deliver first class service to their clients whilst maintaining the one on one relationships customers truly value.
An opportunity has arisen within their Melbourne branch for a suitably experienced Customer Service Officer. Reporting to the Branch Manager, this position will see you managing a portfolio of clients. Key duties will include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing clients, handling their inquiries and assisting them through the shipping process
- Order management
- Preparing and issuing quotations
- Monitoring cargo movements and keeping your client updated on the status of their cargo
- Working with your colleagues and managers to ensure clients receive a service second to none!
This is a fabulous opportunity for a bright, customer focused individual who enjoys client interaction to join a lovely team in a role offering plenty of autonomy and variety.
To be considered for this position applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Recent experience gained specifically within the international freight forwarding industry in a client focused role
- A confident, helpful manner
- The maturity to liaise directly with clients and service providers
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and make decisions on behalf of your clients
To discuss this position further, please phone Lisa on 03 9335 4111 or email your CV to email@example.com
Job Reference: TLP8080
professional and consultative excellence