Senior Import & Customer Service Officer
- Posted: 10/2/2019
- Ref No: TLP8523
- Melb - Northern Suburbs
- Extensive International Forwarding Experience Essential
- Suit Mature, Client Focused Import Operator
- Tullamarine Location $NEG
Excellent opportunity for a senior level, highly experienced Import Operator who enjoys taking full ownership of their jobs along with being the primary point of contact for their customers.
This position will suit an individual with solid import operational experience who is confident in their ability to manage the full import process for a varied client base. Key areas of responsibility will include purchase order management along with regular liaison with overseas agents, shipping lines and airlines, clients and transport service providers. You will handle all aspects of import operations to include cartage and invoicing using Cargowise.
This is the perfect role for a mature minded individual who enjoys the autonomy of managing their own jobs, likes plenty of client interaction in their day and works well in a small team environment.
- This is a full time permanent position.
- Hours of work are 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
- Applicants must be fully versed in all aspects of import operations using Cargowise One.
- Applicants must have recent, relevant experience gained specifically within the international freight forwarding industry.
To apply, phone Lisa on 03 9335 4111 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: TLP8523
professional and consultative excellence