- Posted: 7/28/2021
- Ref No: 739069
- Melb - South East Suburbs
- Melbourne South East Location
- Varied role
- Strong SAP experience highly desired
Our client drives innovative solutions targeted at commercial and industrial sectors. They are a growing Australian business that attributes their success to their tightknit and dedicated team.
An opportunity has now presented itself for the right candidate to join a fast-paced environment as a Senior Demand and Supply Planner; this position is responsible for the coordination of the overall supply chain operation from procurement to final product dispatch.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Purchasing of components to meet required production and stock levels
- Liaising with the production team and ensuring that the production line is going to meet supplier demand
- Managing the planning of inventory across a high quantity of SKUs
In order to be considered for this role you will need:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 5 years exposure within a manufacturing environment
- High-level people management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs; and experience with SAP/ MRP is essential
- Well developed skills in production planning, scheduling and problem solving
This is a very busy position which requires a hands-on, motivated individual to join their supply chain space. In return to you will work for a company dedicated to growing and developing their staff, which they accredit to be pivotal to their success.
If this is you please email your CV to email@example.com or hit the APPLY button.
We wish to thank you for taking the time to apply for this role. Please note that as we receive a large amount of applications per day, we only have the ability to contact those candidates who have been short-listed. If you do not hear from us following your application, please be advised that we will archive your details in our database for suitable future roles. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact us on 9620 4000 or visit www.paceappointments.com.au.
After noticing a gap in the market for international trade and supply chain recruitment in 1990, Pace (VIC) Pty Ltd has since been dedicated in delivering optimal employment solutions for supply chain clients and candidates. We have cultivated strategic partnerships with client and candidate alike, across a varied range of industries, to identify their strategic growth plans.
professional and consultative excellence