Shipping and Logistics Officer
- Posted: 9/16/2020
- Ref No: CBD6758
- Melb - East Suburbs
You will need to have experience in:
- At least 3 years experience in shipping and logistics, liaising with shipping lines, customs and 3PLs
- Manage the import process from purchase order to coordination including documentation and relevant certifications
- Update the sales team on ETAs
- Negotiating competitive rates with logistics companies
- Coordinate domestic logistics operations from wharf to warehouse
You must have experience working in a shipping, import/export or trading environment. You will need to be both adaptable and able to use your initiative and most importantly be a willing and flexible team player.
This role offers a friendly working environment with room to grow for a motivated individual. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please email your CV to email@example.com or hit the APPLY button. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
professional and consultative excellence