- Posted: 11/2/2020
- Ref No: TNW 2018688
- Melb - Western Suburbs
- Fun team environment
- Australian owned freight forwarder
- Western Suburb location
Our client is a successful boutique, Australian owned international freight forwarder who provide supply chain solutions to a diverse base of importers, exporters, wholesalers and retailers. An opportunity has now arisen for a suitably experienced Warehouse Administrator to join their team.
Working within a fast-paced team environment, you will enjoy variety, and the freedom to truly make this role your own. This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, positive individual to be an integral part of a successful and progressive team.
To be considered for this position applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Recent experience gained specifically within the international freight forwarding industry
- Monitor and check in cargo, cross check manifests, data entry of cargo information.
- Experience with the warehouse module of Cargowise highly regarded.
- Previous cartage experience would be an advantage
You must have the following skills:
- Excellent administration skills
- Fantastic organization skills
- Great telephone manner and communication skills
- Team Player
This position is only open to Australian residents and with previous experience within Freight Forwarding.
To apply, please phone Nathan on 03 9335 4113 or email your CV to email@example.com
Job Reference: TNW 2018688
professional and consultative excellence