Over their many years of providing exceptional service to their clients this highly recognized freight forwarder has built a strong team of like-minded experts who share a common goal, each customer has the best possible experience each and every time.
An exciting position exists within their Cartage department for an assertive, highly organized individual. The role will be fast paced, varied and involve all aspects of FCL/LCL cartage, where a typical day would include:
- Monitoring clearance status of cargo
- Liaising with shipping lines
- Contacting transport companies to arrange time slots
- Organising delivery dates with clients
- Facilitating special requirements
- Paying out duties & GST
- Collate jobs with receipts for costing
- General knowledge of transportation, linehaul, freight movement
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to build strong business relationships with service providers and commitment to delivering outstanding service to a range of customers
- Solid time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work rights in Australia
- CargoWise experience highly advantageous
If you're looking for a role with amazing long term career potential then this role is for you! Waste no more time thinking and call Brock on 0411 312 622 or e-mail your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in complete confidence.
Please Note: This position is open to individuals with recent cartage experience gained specifically within an international freight forwarding environment and customs clearance environment.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!