Our client is a family owned, born and bred Australian Food Manufacture that was established 30+ years ago. Their continually growth year in and year out has provided them with the reputation of being a leader and market dominator in their niche. Purely due to growth, our client is seeking a dynamic and ambitious Food Service (FS) Account Manager to join their ever-growing NSW team.
The nature of this role will be to develop and guide the implementation of the end customers' business plans; achieving account profitability, sales targets & margin budgets as well as serving as the primary account contact for NSW/ACT regions. Why apply?
Not only will you be trained and supported by the National Sales and Marketing Manager but the successful candidate will be provided with an inhouse sales training program. Our client is dedicated to setting up their employees for success. Providing their employees with a large support network is something that they pride themselves on. In addition, they provide a competitive salary and car package.
If you enjoy working in a dynamic and results focused environment, where collaboration is encouraged across all business areas and have a natural ability build strong relationships with others, we invite you to read on! Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Managing/travelling to existing clients in NSW/ACT territories
- Building and maintaining strategic strong long term relationships with clients
- Responsible for the commercial management of local & state based key accounts
- Developing new business
- Manage existing key relationships within minor accounts
- Engaging with internal departments
- Attend national sales conferences and trade shows
- Minimum 2 years Sales experience in food or related industry
- Willing to travel domestic and interstate regularly
- A proven solid foundation of sales skills; negotiation, influencing and presentation abilities
- Possesses an eagerness to want to develop personally and professionally
- Well developed communication skills and a genuine commitment to delivering to customer needs
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office and ideally an understanding of manufacturing systems
This is a great opportunity to grow in a reputable company, if you feel you are the right person for this role and you meet the above requirements then hit the apply button or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We wish to thank you for taking the time to apply for this role. Please note that as we receive a large amount of applications per day, we only have the ability to contact those candidates who have been short-listed. If you do not hear from us following your application, please be advised that we will archive your details in our database for suitable future roles. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact Kara on 0499 110 268.Pace (VIC) Pty Ltd are the experts when it comes to our four specialties: Manufacturing & Technical Operations, Procurement, Sales & Customer Service and Supply Chain & Logistics. Founded in 1990, we have over 30 years of proven success in placing candidates in exciting and relevant roles. Our team is dedicated to working with forward-thinking and inclusive workplaces to find them top talent.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!