An exciting opportunity to join a globally renowned company, a market-leader in their space, making it a business with incredible stability and growth.
The business continuously invests in research and innovation and is very committed to safety and improvement. They have identified a need for a qualified OHS Co-Ordinator to oversee operations at their NSW Sites.About the Role:
- Manage Occupational Health and Safety including proactively planning, implementing, maintaining and monitoring OH&S including both the physical and administrational processes for the site.
- Co-ordinating and monitoring existing IMS
- Inductions and training of personnel
- Toolbox meetings
- Monitoring and reporting
- Demonstrate leadership - leading safety culture across the organisation
- Provide updates to National SQE Manager on a monthly basis
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Excellent communicator and leader
- Previous experience in OHS within the manufacturing or warehousing industries (3-5 years ideal)
- Strong administrative skills
- Tertiary OHS qualification essential (Cert IV, Diploma), Cert IV Training and assessment preferred
If you feel you could be the right fit for this role, please apply via the link or send us and email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If you’re looking for a different role within our specialties and wish to engage our services, we’d love to hear from you. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact us on 03 9620 4000 or visit www.paceappointments.com.au. Note all applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Pace (VIC) Pty Ltd are the experts when it comes to our four specialties: Manufacturing & Technical Operations, Procurement, Sales & Customer Service and Supply Chain & Logistics. Founded in 1990, we have over 30 years of proven success in placing candidates in exciting and relevant roles. Our team is dedicated to working with forward-thinking and inclusive workplaces to find them top talent
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!