Built on unwavering values, the business is driven by a passionate and professional team. They boast a laser focus on delivering a formidable product with an optimum level of service.
Contributing to a high performing and efficacious export department, you will have the opportunity to apply your honed experience and background in exports (sea), preferably with exposure to perishable commodities (though this is not essential). Key Responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate logistics, assist with booking containers, arranging releases and provide updates to all stakeholders
- Apply EDN for shipments, prepare Draft Bill/Waybill/Telex Release/Express Release
- Prepare, apply and submit export documents, including Invoices, Packing List, Certificate of Origin, Insurance Certificates and Bill of Lading and health certificates
- Upload supplier invoices, freight invoices and all related and relevant documents
- Assist with the logistical administration and documentation of key products
- Demonstrated export and logistics experience within food or perishable products
- Ability and willingness to work on site Monday - Friday
If you identify with the above criteria and wish to align yourself with a well respected employer, please click the ‘Apply Now
’ icon below or contact Nyssa
at Pace Appointments on 0457 000 296
for a confidential discussion
NOTE: Please disregard the screening questionnaire, you will have to answer the questions in order to successfully submit your application of interest, however they will not be reviewed as a CA qualification is not required.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!