The company and role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Boning Room Foreman or Leading Hand to join an established beef processing company located on the north side of Brisbane. Working alongside the leadership team you will be responsible for managing all staff functions and production flows in the Boning department. About you
- You are a seasoned boning room employee who has been a leading hand or boning room foreman or supervisor
- You will have previous experience in FMCG / beef processing
- Ideally you will have exposure Aus-Meat Standards and HACCP procedures
- “Hands on” management style with a positive attitude and excellent verbal communication skills
- You enjoy working as part of a team, are collaborative and share ideas.
- You thrive in a diverse, fast paced environment where customer satisfaction is a priority
- Great Opportunity for career development
- Leadership Position
- A diverse role, highly supportive and inclusive management culture which encourages autonomy
If this sounds like the role for you and you’re keen to explore this new opportunity, all you need to do is click the “Apply Now” icon below.
If this particular role does not suit, but you would like to register with us for other opportunities, please contact Brian at Pace Appointments on 0457 690 390 for a confidential discussion.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!