A very impressive opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager with commodity knowledge & experience in renewables / energy to join this long established global trading house.
Reporting directly to the Department manager and working closely with senior management you will be an integral member of a highly experienced, focused and professional team.
This role is a newly created position and the core responsibilities will be the identification of strategic development of new business opportunities and conversion of long term sustainable business within defined market segments. Primary responsibilities include:
To be considered applicants must possess:
- Manage nominated business line performance objectives and contribute to the growth of the company
- Exhibit strong business development fundamentals and business risk management control
- Initiate new trading based business development pipeline of opportunities and business case preparation
- Investigate investment business opportunities to commercialisation stage and integration into departmental P&L
- Preparation of monthly KPI reporting
- OHS / EHS Management with contractors and stakeholders
- Business solution provider growth in all related businesses focusing on Energy/Coal and Chemical market segments with a specific focus on business development and the implementation of new business lines within the company
- Financial analysis and reporting of specific business line performance indices
- Provide advice into improving core business products services, changes in commercial policies to ensure optimum profitability for the company
- The development and management of all related contractual commercial/logistical arrangements.
- University graduate level, Business & Technical qualifications / background
- Commercial Marketing and Operational experience in the Petroleum, Chemicals, Energy, Infrastructure and downstream Coal technology industries
- Well-developed network of senior management and strategic business decision makers in these industries, along with professional services/investment/commodity firms
- Strong, astute commercial and business acumen
- Ability to manage and maintain close relationships with senior management and other business units within the organisation
- Strong understanding of the customer, market dynamics and requirements
If you feel you could be the right fit for this role, please apply via the link or for a confidential discussion please call Tricia at Pace Appointments on 07 3630 2300. Note all applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!