- Based in Regional Queensland with relocation package on offer
- Resources Leader
- 12 month fixed term contracts with definite view to permanency
At the forefront of growth and development, Pace Appointments is delighted to have partnered with these high performing commercial units in the appointment of a Contracts Specialists to work closely with the Commercial Managers. One role will sit within projects while the other position sits within operations. Our client is now seeking a motivated specialist who can bring their commercial acumen to deliver and manage a range of contracts from tender, negotiation through to award. Your responsibilities will include:
Skills & Experience
- Tender Preparation, Issue, evaluation, negotiation, and award
- Sourcing and engaging suppliers through competitive tender processes
- Developing and negotiating long term collaborative contracts in line with the commercial team
- Liaising with key stakeholders whilst preparing and maintaining supplier contracts
- Delivering commercial and contractual advice within supplier and stakeholder functions
- Calculation and management of Commercial Risk
- Avoidance, management, and resolution of contractual disputes
- Supplier relationship management – Maintain strong relationships with selected supply partners and monitor performance
To be successful in this role your key experience will be focused on end to end procurement from sourcing, tenders, negotiation, contract execution and management. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to develop their career and have broader exposure. Move to Regional North Queensland with a relocation package included Apply
Please click the ‘apply’ button or contact Tricia Fenoglio on 07 3630 2300 for a confidential discussion.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!