Pace Appointments QLD are proud to partner with leading industrial manufacturer and distributor who have established a strong reputation by consistently providing high quality products. With a strong foothold in the Australia market, they are driven by growth, foster a positive culture and at the same time progress the business with forward thinking management supporting change and new ideas. The Role
With an exceptional name in the market and outstanding customer reviews, our client is now seeking an experienced Customer Service Coordinator to join their small, hard working, and fun team. This will be a busy role where the team works hard but laugh harder.
Responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate efficient, accurate and timely service to all customers and suppliers
- Responding to sales inquiries by email and phone;
- Resolving customer queries;
- Data entry and maintenance of customer details in the system;
- Providing an exceptional level of customer service at all times;
- Processing orders, forms and stock adjustments;
- Expedite back orders and communicate status to customers
- First point of contact for warranty purposes
- Provide sound support and advice
- Ensure all documentation is up to date
- Maintain and liaise with other offices
The ideal candidate will be a team player, have a strong background in customer service, is approachable, flexible, and eager to learn. If you have been customer facing and looking to move into an office environment, or if you are an experienced customer service coordinator – our client is open to all levels of experience. You will just need to be a people person and love providing an exceptional level of customer service! Apply
Interested? Apply via the link below or contact Melinda Butts on 0457 038 818 for a confidential discussion.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!