OUR CLIENT IS A MARKET LEADER
Our client is a well-established Agri business focusing on products for both domestic and export markets. Boasting a strong and loyal client base and enjoying a reputation of quality and excellence amongst an organically grown network of trading partners, this business continues to forge a strong upward trajectory whilst lacing purpose and doing the right thing through all that they do.
Seeking an innately motivated professional to join a highly successful business, driven by a passionate and professional team who have a common focus on delivering the best possible product, with an optimum level of service. SCOPE:
The successful candidate will manage the delivery of material purchased and sold by the traders, liaise with suppliers and customers and provide exemplary customer service to all stakeholders. Additionally, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting traders with the processing of commercial activities;
- Developing & maintaining strong relationships with customers, suppliers & transport;
- Day to day contract management;
- Liaising with customers/transport to arrange deliveries of product;
- Accurate data processing, provision of timely updates, processing invoices, load reconciliation, compiling various reports, ensuring all AQIS requirements are met and tracking and confirmation of receival dates.
- Demonstrated experience in logistics (national/interstate) and customer service;
- A positive, energetic attitude and willingness to contribute and be part of a team;
- Ability to work in a small team environment and most critically, autonomously.
- Import /export experience is desired (however not essential).
You will be offered competitive remuneration, enjoy on site parking, a phenomenal, supportive, professional team and the opportunity to partner with a household name in the industry to name a few!
If you are interested in the above and identify with the key selection criteria, we encourage you to click the “Apply Now’
icon to learn more about how you can contribute to this industry giant or alternatively, contact Nyssa Giddings
at Pace Appointments on 0457 000 296
for a confidential discussion. We are proud to partner with our client who has built a formidable enterprise via a fortified portfolio, technical prowess, unwaverable commitment to compliance and commercial acumen not to mention growth through strategic joint ventures and a number of expansions.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!