Pace Appointments are proud to partner with leading global freight and logistics provider dedicated to operational excellence, high performance, and best practices in an ever-evolving market.
Providing a complete suite of integrated supply chain solutions across air and sea forwarding, customs clearance, warehousing, 3PL and transport, tailored to their customers requirements ensuring exceptional delivery services and continued efficiencies.
Managing a portfolio of their valued customers, responsibilities will include:
- Establish and maintain long term sustainable relationships with clients, providing a high level of support, service and resolution.
- Apply industry knowledge and critical thinking to adapt processes and to create solutions in response to challenges both internally and externally.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring all work delivered is in line with processes / procedures, ensuring SOP’s are accurately maintained.
- Actively meeting with clients either in person or virtually to maintain partnerships that will support them in achieving their goals.
- Engaging with internal departments to determine cross selling / upselling opportunities where applicable and sharing information to ensure exceptional client service provided.
- Assisting when necessary in identifying, through data, trend and root cause analysis, process improvements for specific client / customer experience initiatives.
- Actively participating in your continual professional development in the industry, sales abilities and supporting skills as required for the position.
This National Support role will be best suited to an individual who has sound industry experience within freight forwarding and the capacity to work autonomously as well as in a team setting. You will be a dynamic and motivated team player, customer centric, an effective communicator with high attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
Apply via Seek, email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively contact Melinda Butts on 0457 038 818 for a confidential discussion
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!