This ever-growing organisation on the Northside of Brisbane are well regarded in their industry. They offer a range of solutions that support the true Australian lifestyle of being outdoors and off the beaten track!
Our client is now looking for an astute demand manager to develop the application of analytical, sales and operating stock data to effectively estimate future product demands for their Asia Pacific Group.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager and managing a team of 3 you key responsibilities will encompass:
The Ideal Candidate
- Develop effective forecast models based on emerging market trends
- Risk assessments and mitigation activities within the supply chain, stock management with market conditions understood
- Improve Demand Forecast accuracy
- Communicate forecast for Sale and Operational teams, whilst ensuring inventory estimations
- Monitor and report on budgets and business strategies
- Conduct monthly forecast maintenance
- Address demand related issues in an effective manner
- Understanding of global markets aligned to trends and services
Coming form a similarly hands-on role, you will ideally be degree qualified within Business or Supply chain and have extensive experience in a demand forecast role with solid understanding of inventory management practices. With your sales and operational planning experiences coupled with knowledge of logistics management this will see you work collaboratively leading your team and mentoring members as required.
This role is offered on a Permanent basis with a salary commensurate with experience. The organisation offers a range of additional benefits including staff discounts on a range of products, regular team events and ongoing career progression and development.
To apply please submit your resume via the “Apply Now” button to be considered for the role or for a confidential discussion please contact Tricia on 0457 700 777.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!