Pace Appointments is currently partnering with a number of market leaders across various sectors to assist in recruitment of electricians within their organisations. The roles vary in level, diversity and accountability – so take a look and see where your next career opportunity could take you!
The roles stretch across Warwick, Toowoomba, Oakey and Dalby with other regional locations also available.
These business critical electrician functions are fundamentally engaged to minimise down time and optimise productivity, by providing a high standard of industrial maintenance services.
You will be responsible for
- Perform preventative maintenance work as scheduled for all electrical
- Respond to calls to fault finding, root cause analysis of equipment malfunctions, rectify equipment and machinery faults
- Drive continuous improvement to reduce machinery downtime and improve efficiency
- Assisting in maintenance to ensure production targets are met
You will be confident in your ability to perform the inherent requirements of the role with an exemplary safety ethos
- Must hold relevant Australian trade qualifications
- Previous experience in food manufacturing / heavy industry/industrial settings
- Demonstrated ability to undertake breakdown and preventative maintenance tasks professionally and effectively
- Experience with process control or instrumentation equipment
- Effective communication skills
If you are interested, I encourage you to click the 'Apply Now' icon below or alternatively contact Jane Wilson on 0457 000 978 to discuss further. **Please note that only those that meet the above criteria in its entirety and are an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen will be contacted to commence the recruitment and selection process entailing Pre-Employment Medical and Reference Checks. **
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!