Our client is proudly Australian owned and operated and well established in the market, providing a full suite of personalised international freight forwarding solutions across airfreight, seafreight and customs clearance.
An opportunity is now available for an Export Airfreight specialist to join this successful team. You will be responsible for coordinating all export airfreight shipments in a profitable and competitive manner.
Duties will include –
- Receive export freight booking and complete the relevant data entry process
- Source and negotiate rates, coordinate booking with airlines and process documentation
- Coordination of cargo collection from and delivery from CTO, suppliers and clients, ensuring cut off times are met and freight is checked in
- Provide regular updates on arrival details and status reports
- Ensure all shipments are charged correctly
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, provide high level of customer service
You will be a proactive and confident team player with highly developed communication skills, strict attention to detail and a positive attitude. Previous experience in a similar role essential to your success, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Bring your knowledge and experience to the forefront with dynamic team-oriented forwarder who will value the skills you bring to the table.
Interested? Please give Melinda Butts a call on 07 3630 2300 or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!