Join a leading food business that values it’s employees and offers stability and flexibility!
Our client, A leading and innovative food business, is now seeking a Facility Asset Manager based on their site in Regional Queensland. Reporting to the General Manager this is a senior level role responsible for providing strategic direction, engineering technical expertise and leadership of the site Asset function including maintenance and reliability, capital projects, utilities and environmental systems management. With 4 direct and multiple indirect reports your key responsibilities will cover:
- Providing expert engineering knowledge to site operations and Asset Management team
- Lead all Asset management functions at a site level including maintenance and reliability of plant and equipment and capital projects
- Develop team to implement standardized processes for site
- Develop work processes to enhance the efficient implementation of maintenance and reliability practices
- Measure and monitor reliability KPI’s and implement processes to improve
- Support the implementation of a maintenance management system
- Ensure site environmental compliance initiatives and regulatory requirements are achieved
- Manage, train and counsel Asset Management team trade and supervisory staff
- Enhance strong relationships with other departments on site
- Implement optimate Asset Management team structure and rostering to meet business objectives
- Recommend initiatives which enhance productivity, efficiency and profitability of the plant
With strong time management and organisational skills, you will be highly motivated and adaptable. You will need to possess:
- Degree, Diploma or Trade qualifications in the Mechanical or Electrical engineering fields
- Ideally you will have 5+ years experience within a manufacturing facility however other industries will be considered
- Strong experience in Root Cause Analysis, Preventative Maintenance Optimisation and exposure to modern asset management practices
- Knowledge of relevant Australian Standards and engineering regulations
- Extensive experience in maintenance and reliability management including leading a team and completing Capex Program
If you identify with the above criteria please 'Apply Now' by clicking the icon below or alternatively contact Tricia on 0457 700 777 for a confidential discussion.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!