Nearly a century in operation has fortified this iconic agribusiness across domestic and export markets, strategically positioning their national asset footprint to deliver superior product to their distribution channels.
This pivotal role accounts for cultural influence and strength to support a business-critical function. You will foster a positive company ethos to maintain a harmonious and inclusive workplace environment, strengthening employee relations, while driving HR best practices to bolster employee engagement and operational excellence. THE POSITION
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, your day-to-day duties will encompass:
- Managing end-to-end recruitment processes, including job postings, screening, interviews and employee onboarding;
- Provision of timely day-to-day HR advice in workforce planning, job design, recruitment and on-boarding, employee relations, performance management and remuneration;
- Supporting the HR Manager in periodic remuneration reviews, analysis of compensation data, benchmarking against industry standards and issuing relative communications;
- Strategising around succession planning, career development and retention;
- Development and review of HR Policies and Procedures;
- Organise and lead initiatives that enhance employee engagement and workplace culture;
- Supporting the organisation during periods of change, providing guidance on change management strategies and communication;
- Compliance across the workplace including all legal expectations and actively promoting the health and safety of employees;
- Handling exit interviews and offboarding processes for departing employees, ensuring smooth transitions and gathering feedback for improvement;
- Collaborate effectively with various stakeholders across the organisation to align P&C strategies with business goals.
- 2-5 years experience in a similar position preferably in a multi-site operational setting;
- Tertiary qualification in HR management (or related discipline);
- Exposure to international HR practices and adaptability in cross-cultural environments;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel (intermediate to advanced).
- Proficiency in HRIS software (ELMO preferrable);
- Comprehensive understanding of current Employment Law, Equal Employment Opportunity, Anti-Discrimination, and Industrial Relations legislation;
- Ability to effectively collaborate with senior leaders and employees from diverse linguistic and cultural backgrounds;
- Willingness to work from corporate Head Office Monday – Friday and travel to site as required.
Should you wish to become a valued member of this high performing team, be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen and identify with the above criteria, we encourage you to submit your application of interest today by clicking the "Apply Now"
icon below. Alternatively, you can contact Nyssa
on 0457 000 296
for a confidential career discussion.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!