Pace Appointments is currently partnering with manufacturing leader to assist in recruitment of maintenance electricians within their organisations. The role is open to level – so take a look and see where your next career opportunity could take you! Reporting to the Maintenance Manager this position encompasses:
- State of the art manufacturing facilities, modern and immaculate
- Fantastic benefit including $45 p/h rate plus shift allowances, RDOs, development opportunities, shift loading, roster (OT)
- You are a licenced and registered Electrician with a willing and keen drive to learn and develop your skills
- You have a good fault finding ability - you don't have to know everything, but enjoy problem solving and working it out
You are a strong team player who enjoys collaborating with stakeholders
- You thrive in a diverse, fast paced environment where customer satisfaction is a priority
- Strong emphasis on preventative maintenance
- Create and manage reports pertaining to the repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Work close to home!
- Innovation is recognized and rewarded
To be successful you will be required to have your trade qualification or be working towards these. An aptitude for understanding equipment and a desire to work within plant maintenance as well as the ability to investigate and resolve issues in a timely and effective manner will ensure your success.
If you have just finished your apprenticeship or experience, this company is open to all levels. Apply now using the link, or alternatively please phone Tricia at Pace on 0457 700 777 for a confidential discussion.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!