Pace Appointments is currently partnering with manufacturing leader to assist in recruitment of maintenance fitters within their organisations. The role is open to level – so take a look and see where your next career opportunity could take you! Reporting to the Maintenance Manager this position encompasses:
- State of the art manufacturing facilities, modern and immaculate
- Fantastic benefit including $45 p/h rate plus allowances, RDOs, development opportunities, shift loading, roster (OT)
- Fault finding, determine root cause of equipment malfunctions – including hydraulic or pneumatic systems;
- Strong emphasis on preventative maintenance
- Conduct regularly-scheduled maintenance to ensure effective operation
- Create and manage reports pertaining to the repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Work close to home!
- Innovation is recognized and rewarded
To be successful you will be required to have your trade qualification or be working towards these. An aptitude for understanding equipment and a desire to work within plant maintenance as well as the ability to investigate and resolve mechanical issues in a timely and effective manner will ensure your success.
If you have just finished your apprenticeship or experience, this company is open to all levels. Apply now using the link, or alternatively please phone Tricia at Pace on 0457 700 777 for a confidential discussion.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!