About the Client
Pace have again joined with a valued and progressive client who provide leading, sustainable, high quality food solutions that exceed all customers' expectation, domestically and internationally! Multiple Positions Available!!
Maintenance and Reliability Manager
Maintenance Supervisor, Electricians, Fitters
- Overall site reliability and management of maintenance team, and improvements.
- Budgeting, planning and implementation of all preventative and corrective maintenance, project management.
- Procurement and installation of plant, equipment, building and infrastructure associated with the operation of the Inverell site.
- Ensuring that all work is carried out safely, adhering to our food safety and quality systems and standards.
- Strategic Objectives Achieved
- Financial Reporting
- Contractor Management
Essential Skills and Experience
- Ensuring the ongoing availability, reliability and capability of the plants process, systems, and equipment.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role (food processing environment highly regarded)
- Fault-finding and problem-solving initiative
- Willingness + ability to work as part of a rotating roster as required
Benefits if successful include:
- Engineering / Technical tertiary qualification and/or trade qualification.
- Demonstrated experience in safety management systems and proven safety leadership experience. (Role Specific)
- Experience in high paced, retail packing / food processing environment where people safety and product quality are paramount.
- Focus on delivering efficiency and productivity.
- Experience in delivering sustainable business improvement projects to plant, systems and people. (Role Specific)
- Strong understanding of GMP & HACCP requirements.
- Commitment to complying with Company Policies and Procedures and relevant legislative requirements.
- Intermediate level skills with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. (Role specific)
- Asset Management System experience. (Not essential)
- Attractive, well above award rates
- Relocation subsidy
- Day, afternoon, and night shift options available
- Opportunity to be apart of the thriving Inverell community
- Discounted meat products
If you are interested, you are encouraged you to click the 'Apply Now' icon below or alternatively, contact Jane Wilson on 0457 000 978 to discuss further. **Please note that only those that meet the above criteria in its entirety and are an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen will be contacted to commence the recruitment and selection process entailing Pre-Employment Medical and Reference Checks. **
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!