About the company
A progressive food manufacturer on Brisbane's Southside which values their staff. With a culture of empowerment, they encourage decentralised decision making and have a strong ethos of professional development.About you
- You are a qualified trades fitter with a strong problem solving aptitude - you are not expected to know everything, but you know how to work it out.
- You enjoy working as part of a team, are collaborative and share ideas.
- You thrive in a diverse, fast paced environment where customer satisfaction is a priority
- Medium/strong hydraulic experience (fault finding)
- Medium/strong Pneumatic experience (fault finding)
- Welding skills in TIG, MIG, and ARC
Plus weekend meal allowance on offerSome Benefits
- Monday & Friday - 5am to 1pm (8hrs)
- Sat -5am to 5pm (12hrs) at Time 1/4
- Sun - 5am to 5pm (12hrs) at Time 1/2
- Excellent rates
- Professional development and succession planning
- A diverse role, highly supportive and inclusive management culture which encourages autonomy
If this particular role does not suit, but you would like to register with us for other opportunities, please apply and we can discuss your unique situation and job requirements.
Interested, please submit your resume via the Apply Button, or for a confidential discussion, please call Tricia Fenoglio, Pace Appointments 0457 700 777
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!