About the Company
Oakey Beef Exports are apart of NH Foods Group who are leaders in the global delivery of a wide variety of foods ranging from fresh meats, processed foods, to health foods.
Acknowledged as industry leaders in food safety and hygiene practices along with superior quality award winning grainfed and grassfed programs, delivering the "Joy of Eating" to over 40 countries worldwide.The Role
We are seeking an experienced Load Out Office Clerk to join the Load Out department in Oakey Beef Exports, working in a full time capacity from 5AM - 1.30PM, Monday to Friday. The role is a perfect opportunity to work in a faced paced environment, using your proven organisational skills and knowledge in logistics to follow strict process and quality requirements to ensure correct despatch of product is achieved 100% of the time.
Skills and Experience Required
Oakey Beef Benefits
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be driven by attention to detail and accuracy across full process and documentation.
- Experience and knowledge of warehousing and logistics.
- Current forklift licence with safe operating record. (Desirable)
- Previous system and program computer skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, meeting performance targets
- Maintain and promote consistent safety practices across all areas/teams.
- Knowledge of the Export meat Control Act (Desirable).
- Ability at times to work within a cold environment.
- Secure and stable employment with a Food industry leader.
- Discounted meat through the onsite butcher shop.
- Continued professional development and further education support
- Employee Assistant Program
- Gain a career in a genuine, family friendly, real country lifestyle town.
If this opportunity appeals to you as you wish to join a long standing respected company producing reputable products with continued progressive growth, please APPLY NOW, or alternatively contact Jane on 0457 000 978 for a confidential discussion.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!