About the client
Northern suburbs Australian Freight Forwarders head office and management team with 15 staff, a national presence and plans to increase footprint in Australian market even more with an aggressive 2022/2023 plan. WFH options for 1 day per week and development opportunities to focus on internal staff upskilling. About the role
Covering both import and export operations and cartage duties for your own trade lane or client lists, yet leading the team as the supervisor by taking on end of month close of jobs / P&L. This would be an escalation role where you would be involved with the team daily in a hands-on operations position, whilst also covering the team on monthly meetings and continuous improvements to increase productivity and profits.
Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Import/export operations and cartage duties
- Notifications, client, line, provider and co-load contact daily
- Export bookings from site to NZ & Americas
- Time slot bookings for air and sea freight local movements
- Training provided for any facets you are lacking
- Freight Forwarding background
- Import or export, sea or air freight understanding
- Leadership experience advantageous, but not essential
- Cartage skills
- Cargowise / CW1 exposure desirable
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Simpson on 0457 000 647 or email
- Negotiable salary based on experience
- Leadership team role
- Work at head office and be involved with senior management
- WFH 1 day a week, your choice on day.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!