We are seeking to connect a suitably experienced Purchasing Administrator to a successful and long-established leader, boasting an international footprint and extensive distributorship model.
This will see you responsible for maintaining shipment, purchasing data & inventory within the ERP and commercial invoices and costings raised and maintained at the correct product pricing. You will work closely with the sales and operations teams, warehouse, suppliers, freight forwarders and customs brokers and agents, building and strengthening those relationships, whilst coordinating the following facets:
- Creating accurate inbound shipment records, container costings, stock adjustments, container receipts and stock transfers;
- Input and maintenance of monthly supplier purchase orders;
- Shipment status review, communication of updates and expediting of imported products;
- Monitoring and scheduling of inbound containers into designated warehouses.
- 1-2 years+ in a purchasing or inventory role ideally within the automotive or associated industries;
- An understanding of import and/or logistics;
- Experience working across multi site or multi faceted environments with high volume/demand.
Please note this role is based in Head Office for both permanent full time or part time engagements. If you identify with the aforementioned criteria and this sounds like the role for you, click the “Apply Now”
icon below or alternatively, contact Nyssa
on 0457 000 296
to discuss further.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!