Pace Appointments is exclusively partnering with this Agribusiness leader, Oakey Beef Exports, a subsidiary of the NH Foods Australia Group, to provide recruitment solutions across their state of the art facility. Joining a passionate and innovative organisation and offering true work life balance, Oakey Beef Exports has an exciting opportunity available for a Quality Assurance Officer
who has a keen eye for detail and an interest in Food Safety and Quality Assurance to join their team.
An Australian company with global reach, Oakey Beef are leading the way with the production of their premium and iconic beef brands at their fully integrated Oakey site, for the world market. Located 28km west of Toowoomba, the facility processes award winning product with a global purpose - to deliver the joy of eating. Reporting to the QA Manager the key responsibilities will include:
- Meeting all legal and licensing requirements in relation to food safety on a day-to-day basis
- Build a collaborative relationship with production supervisors and staff and ensure all food safety standards are kept and maintained
- Policing all government and company food safety policies
- Monitoring company hygiene policies and procedures
- Recording and monitoring findings
- Providing feedback to management and supervisors
- Liaising with government food safety officials and auditors
To be successful the ideal candidate will have QA experience ideally across the food sector, with a Certificate IV in food safety ideal but not essential. You will need to have a demonstrated ability to work as part of a team, strong communication skills and the ability to ensure all food safety requirements are followed.
Should you wish to become a valued member of this well performing team, we encourage you to submit your application of interest today by clicking the "Apply Now"
icon below. Alternatively, you can contact Tricia on 0457 700 777
to discuss further. *Please note that only those that meet the above criteria will be contacted to commence the recruitment and selection process that may include Pre-Employment Medical, and thorough Reference Checks. Equally all applicants that contact Oakey Beef Australia directly will be redirected to Pace Appointments Qld**
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!