Join the South Brisbane based team of this national, successful, and culturally progressive business. With long term contracts in place and emerging plans for new business, there is a strong demand for their products, both locally and internationally. A forward-thinking growing business with a strong name and reputation in the industry. Creating a strong opportunity for the future with unlimited potential for growth. The Role
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance Officer to join an established food processing business located on the south side of Brisbane. Working the night shift in a permanent, full-time capacity as part of a small team you will be responsible for;
- Performing preoperational and regular inspections in line GMP / HACCP standards
- Maintaining safe, clean, and sanitized working surfaces
- Performing routine micro testing in compliance with food industry standards
- Assisting with investigations and internal audits
- Performing Quality Control processes; sampling, collecting, testing, and calibrating and maintaining lab equipment
- Assisting with the investigation of customer complains
- Collecting and sample statistical quality data
- Maintaining accurate and detailed documentation of inspections/processes
- Supporting the QA Manager, Production Supervisors, and other team members
- Applying and monitoring corrective and preventative actions
With a focus on quality and safety, in line with this companies’ values, you will demonstrate a positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, enjoy working as a part of a small team and have the below skills and experience;
- Experience in a similar role and industry (relevant qualifications will be advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of GMP and HACCP systems and procedures
- Exceptional attention to detail and a passion for quality and food safety process and systems will serve you well this role.
Should you meet the above criteria, and you would like to explore this new opportunity, all you have to do is click the “Apply Now’ icon below and I will be in touch! If you wish to discuss further, you are most welcome to reach out to Emma on 0457 770 275.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!