Pace Appointments are proud to partner with reputable and well-established business advisory and accounting firm. With a dedicated team of highly experienced professionals, a comprehensive suite of services on offer and a personalised and relationship driven approach, they provide exceptional support and strategic advice to help their clients achieve financial success.
You will be responsible for a client portfolio including tax accounting, business advisory and other services as delegated by the Partners.
- Work closely with a diverse range of business clients to provide advisory and compliance services
- Involvement in tax planning strategies
- Preparation and review of financial statements and income tax returns for companies, trusts, partnerships and sole-traders
- Preparation and review of management accounting reports
- Preparation and review of business activity statements
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7A
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships
- Provide guidance and support to accounting staff including review of junior staff work
- Opportunity to liaise with clients and attend client meetings
You will hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Commerce or Accounting, have or are working towards a CPA/CA qualification with 5+ years of experience in public practice accounting. Display strong leadership skills, effective communication, work with integrity and to high standards. Strong analytical skills, high attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, practical experience using Xero and Xero Practice Manager desired, but not essential.
Rare opportunity to work for a firm who promote a positive culture, work-life balance and value the skills you bring to the table with long terms career progression opportunities available.
Apply via the link below or alternatively contact Melinda Butts on 0457 038 818 for a confidential discussion.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!