We are seeking to appoint an advisor on our client’s behalf, with the key deliverable being the operational support and engagement across ER and recruitment functions. Reporting to the Group People + Culture Manager interstate, as an integral contributor to the success of this global giant, you will be at the helm as a valued member of the senior leadership team, driving a range of signature HR initiatives that build alignment between the contribution of all people, and the achievement of business strategy and objectives.
Championing cultural and professional development across all facets and individuals, we seek to appoint a Senior Human Resource Business Partner to lead a business that is already proud of their culture, to the next echelon. Partnering collaboratively with a diversity of internal stakeholders, you will strategise and support, to move the business and individuals further forward. Success Profile
Described as a consummate professional, able to delicately juggle the many facets of their role with agility, you are a pillar of strength that provides unwavering solidarity, by being unequivocally across legislative and regulatory framework and inherently partner with a business both vertically and laterally.
Essentially you have worked in blue collar and/or agri/heavy industry or site based environments, and would be comfortable travelling to rural regions when required.
Additionally, your cv would reflect the following key differentiators:
- Minimum 5 years HR experience with an associated degree in Human Resources or related tertiary studies, bolstered by proven relevant work experience;
- Experience with investigations, claims, mediations and workplace dispute resolutions;
- Curiosity for professional development, new and emerging practices and retaining legislative currency with a passion for building a top down culture in this regard.
Ideally you will have worked in agricultural or manufacturing / processing / blue collar / heavy industries to afford a keen appreciation for the pace, culture and many moving parts, as your dual focus is protecting the safety of your colleagues by all its definitions, and partnering to build capability not only across stakeholders but the HR function holistically.
Some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining a comprehensive and thorough knowledge of all awards, conditions, Fair Work Act and the National Employment Standards;
- Co-ordinating, implementing and monitoring performance management, training & rehabilitation and return to work programs;
- Ensuring overall compliance - across all pursuant legislation and policies;
- Oversight and management of the employees both in head office and on site;
- Monitoring, investigating and assessing employee related incidents and corrective actions;
- Developing, revising and recommending personnel policies and procedures, approaches, and procedures;
- Ultimate responsibility for talent attraction, recruitment and selection, onboarding procedures, transactional HR services, report management, performance management and associated activities;
- Coaching and mentoring internal stakeholders, employees and hiring managers;
- Leadership of a small team based in head office;
- Advocate for a global business that demonstrates clear purpose, vision, mission and values;
- Flexibility in a hybrid model offering 1-2 days work from home per week;
- Competitive salary package comprised of base + super + bonus in recognition for increased commitment during peak periods;
- Access to a number of concierge partnerships with relation to employee benefit schemes.
Should you wish to apply your learnt skills and passion for the agricultural sector, have been toying with the idea of extending your capability across an industry you hold a fascination or curiosity for, or are largely attracted to the prospect of being part of a formidable organization on the precipice of further growth, you are encouraged to apply or enquire without delay.
Should you meet the above criteria and are willing and able to travel when required, click the “Apply Now’ icon below and I will be in touch! If you wish to discuss further, you are most welcome to reach out for a confidential discussion to Nyssa Giddings
on 0457 000 296.