Our client is a leader in the resource sector with an amazing brand in the market, and are consistently growing and developing in new projects as well as operational efficiency of existing assets.
They are now seeking an extremely motivated contract / sourcing specialist to join their high performing team. This opportunity will allow the right candidate to further develop their skills across a wide range of contracts while working within a supportive team.
You will exercise your advanced commercial acumen to play a pivotal role within tenders, proposals and contract negotiations thriving on the challenge of working within a fast-paced tier one organisation.
As such your responsibilities within this position will include:
- Tender Preparation, Issue, evaluation, negotiation and award
- Liaising with key stakeholders whilst preparing and maintaining supplier contracts
- Responsible for delivering on a portfolio of mid-high value contracts
- Delivering commercial and contractual advice within supplier and stakeholder functions
- Monitoring and analysing markets and negotiating optimal business arrangements
- Calculation and management of Commercial Risk
- Continuous monitoring of supplier and contract performance against KPIs ensuring compliance
- Avoidance, management and resolution of contractual disputes
- Development and Management of both internal and external Stakeholder relationships.
You will have
- Min 5 years experience as a contracts or sourcing specialist ideally with a strong focus on pre-award
- Experience in the Resource sector is preferred ideally from the mining, oil and gas or construction sectors
This company provides work from home flexiblity with a strong future potential for permanency, so candidates with a future goals aligned to a great brand will be well considered
Apply by clicking Apply Now or call Tricia Fenoglio on 07 3630 2300 for a confidential discussion
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!