About the Company
Pace have joined with one of Australia's most diverse and experienced food manufacturing organisations specialising in production and supply of wholesome meat and plant-based products, exporting to over 25 locations across the world since 1982! Operating 3 world class facilities in Australia and New Zealand supplying multiple well know convenience food clients worldwide!Role Responsibilities
The warehouse/storeperson operator position calls for candidates committed and keen work ethics, with a consultative approach and uphold an unwavering commitment to safety. Working efficiently within a fast-paced environment, you will potentially work in colder/freezer environments and maintain quality of the goods with always striving for Zero damage.
The successful candidate will be a warehouse team player who maintain consistent achievement of KPI's and problem solve when required. With a focus on workplace, health and safety practices and proven ability in warehouse operations. What You will bring
- Experience in comparable positions previously completing receipts, warehousing and dispatch of product;
- Exemplary internal and external customer service skill set;
- Familiarity complying with varying governing standards and framework;
- Ability to work with scanning/reporting systems
- Ability to lift (up to 20kgs), and perform the inherent requirements of this physical role;
- Hold a current forklift ticket (essential) and high reach experience (preferred)
Our client is seeking an experienced operator who display resilience, with strong attention to detail and the drive to achieve business outcomes and a team player.
If you are keen to work in this progressive and supportive environment and identify with the above click the ‘Apply Now’ icon below or contact Jane on 0457 000 978.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!