About the role
This is a dynamic and fast paced Monday to Friday role. You will be responsible for developing and implementing a training strategy for the business as well as coordinating internal training through the trainers to ensure the required training is delivered with the necessary timeframe and captured within the training system.
The successful candidate will work closely with management, production, quality, and safety to develop, maintain, and review work instructions/SOPs requirements for all processing operations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement a training strategy for the business
• Communicate and liaise with production management, supervisors, department trainers and support employees regarding all internal training requirements.
• Develop, update and maintain work instructions for all processing operations.
• Active involvement in the implementation of new processes/equipment for the purposes of developing quality training documentation.
• Ensure all training documentation within Information Leader system is kept up to date for internal and external auditing and referencing purposes.
• Coordinate and monitor department trainers including feedback and ongoing development.
• Assist with the succession of department trainers and provide guidance to trainers undertaking external training.
• Complete reporting related to training.
• Participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
• Relevant Tertiary Qualification and experience in Training
• Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or similar. Alternatively be currently working towards this qualification would be an advantage.
• Previous training experience within a meat processing environment highly desirable.
• Sound understanding of Quality Systems within a food manufacturing environment - HACCP & GMP.
• Experience or exposure with the Information Leader platform desirable.
• Intermediate computer skills with MS Office Word & Excel.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – friendly, approachable, inclusive.
• Ability to multitask with a positive solution focused approach to challenges.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!