This large distributor supplies a range of produce both domestically and internationally. Due to ongoing growth and business demands they are seeking an experienced Warehouse Manager to oversee the daily receivals and despatches across their distribution centres on the south side of Brisbane. They are seeking an experienced manager with a keen focus on best practice safety and a customer focussed attitude.
You will lead an experienced team of permanent and casual staff to ensure business needs are met consistently. Your role will include:
This role is offered as permanent, full-time hours within the week and potential weekend work as required.
- Understanding and communicating different needs for domestic and international protocols
- Ensure compliance with the HACCP, RACA Certification and DAWE Approved Arrangement
- Receivals and stock control for produce and non-produce items
- Manage any third-party storage and relevant requirements
- Complete following processes:
- Container loading/unloading checklists
- Cleaning registers
- Cold-room temperature checks
- QA of all shipments and receivals
- Provide timely feedback to management and continuous improvement measures
The Ideal Candidate
Coming from a similar role within Meat, Fresh Produce or FMCG you will be able to hit the ground running in this busy role. You will be comfortable utilising computer systems including cloud-based databases. Your experience will include:
Using your natural communication skills, you will be able to liaise with staff and management and ensure business needs are met. You will be self-motivated and lead by example in terms of attitude and reliability.
- International export, particularly across Asia and the Middle East
- Cold Storage
- Certification to operate screening machines, forklifts etc
- Quality control
- Stock management
How to Apply
To be considered for this role please submit your resume detailing your relevant recent experience and certificates/licences via the Apply Now button.
Due to the requirements of the business, you will need to provide evidence of your Covid Vaccination status.
Please contact Joy Hancock on 07 3630 2300 for a confidential discussion.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!