Pace have partnered with a global manufacturing company who have a great opportunity for an Accounts officer to join their team.Responsibilities:
- Management of relationships with suppliers
- Management of AP entries and BAS
- Timely and accurate processing of invoices weekly
- Statement reconciliations
- Processing invoices
- Handling telephone account queries - internal/external
- Reconciling vendor/debtor accounts as well as;
- Report preparation
- SAP experience
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel
- Previous experience with AP entries & BAS
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to prioritise own work, and have excellent time management skills
If you feel you could be the right fit for this role, please apply via the link or send us and email at email@example.com for more information. If you’re looking for a different role within our specialties and wish to engage our services, we’d love to hear from you. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact Max on 0411 307 513 or visit www.paceappointments.com.au. Note all applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Pace (VIC) Pty Ltd are the experts when it comes to our four specialties: Manufacturing & Technical Operations, Procurement, Sales & Customer Service and Supply Chain & Logistics. Founded in 1990, we have over 30 years of proven success in placing candidates in exciting and relevant roles. Our team is dedicated to working with forward-thinking and inclusive workplaces to find them top talent.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!