Our client is respected national leader in the insurance field, looking for a passionate and dynamic Administration Manager to join their team in Melbourne's South East in this national, fast-paced, newly created position.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, your responsibilities in this role will include but are not limited to:
- Managing a team of 20+ staff on a national scale
- Liaising directly with clients, customers, and team members by phone and e-mail
- Maintaining data integrity & compliance
- Ensuring documentation of details and recording all phases of work assignments
- Supporting internal stakeholders and technicians with administrative requirements related to works performed
- Adhere to policies, procedures & regulations both internal and external
- Ensuring productivity of business units - process driven & strategic mindset is required
- Assisting with order invoicing
- Train, grow, develop & mentor team
- Drive continuous improvement by creating and executing SOPs
- Complaint resolution
- Performance management
- Desirable 2 years experience in a similar management / leadership position
- Experience in the insurance industry required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- A positive, can-do attitude
- A focus on excellence attendance and adherence to schedule
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- A clear phone manner
If you feel you could be the right fit for this role, please apply via the link or send us and email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If you’re looking for a different role within our specialties and wish to engage our services, we’d love to hear from you. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact us or visit www.paceappointments.com.au. Note all applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Pace (VIC) Pty Ltd are the experts when it comes to our four specialties: Manufacturing & Technical Operations, Procurement, Sales & Customer Service and Supply Chain & Logistics. Founded in 1990, we have over 30 years of proven success in placing candidates in exciting and relevant roles. Our team is dedicated to working with forward-thinking and inclusive workplaces to find them top talent.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!