Our client is a global organization, that is well known and a respected leader within the reusable packaging industry here in Australia. Pace having worked closely with our client for a number of years, have seen the continuous growth year in and year out. Again, we are here supporting our client with the newly created Commercial Sales Analyst role. This role has been created due to growth, joining the sales and customer service department and reporting into the Commercial Sales Supervisor where they will provide reporting, analysis, and insights on sales performance by Customer, Product, Freight, CMIV and by Category. Why Apply?
You can expect to join a supportive, inclusive and culturally dynamic environment. Having been around for several decades, the organisation has prevailed through some on the most historic and monumental world challenges where they have had to transition and adapt along the way. In doing so, the company has created an open-minded environment enabling everyone to have their say and input. Join an organisation that promotes not only professional development, yet personal development. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide commercial analysis for the Sales Team – e.g., market opportunities, new markets, category performance
- Maintenance of Customer Database (CRM)
- Administer sales and freight pricing review outcomes
- Contribute to customer forecasting and budgets
- Assist with marketing tasks where required such as Trade Show, Field Days and booking advertising.
- Support the Commercial Sales Supervisor and sales team where required
- Proficient with Excel and SAP - imperative
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience in a similar role
- Strong ability to interpret data, conclude solutions and trends. In addition, being able to articulate findings to stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Enjoy building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Enjoy coming into the office every day to work independently and/or collaboratively
If you feel you could be the right fit for this role, please apply via the link or send us and email at email@example.com for more information. If you’re looking for a different role within our specialties and wish to engage our services, we’d love to hear from you. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact Kara on 0499 110 268, or visit www.paceappointments.com.au. Note all applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Pace (VIC) Pty Ltd are the experts when it comes to our four specialties: Manufacturing & Technical Operations, Procurement, Sales & Customer Service and Supply Chain & Logistics. Founded in 1990, we have over 30 years of proven success in placing candidates in exciting and relevant roles. Our team is dedicated to working with forward-thinking and inclusive workplaces to find them top talent
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!