Our client is a highly reputable, Australian plastics manufacture that has become a national leader over the last 40 years. They are looking for dedicated Customer Service Officer to join their head office in the South-eastern suburbs.
Join an organisation that will be able to provide you with stability and become an incremental part of the broader team. In addition to this, they pride themselves on providing on the highest of training, development, and support. Hence, it is a great opportunity if you are looking for something long term and become a part of the business family.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Processing orders of a daily basis
- Liaising on a daily basis with both internal and external departments via phone and email
- Prepare and manage shipping of export documentation (mainly for New Zealand)
- Other ad hoc tasks
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a customer service role
- Proven experience with ERM and CRM systems
- Can commit to working in the office 5 days a week
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Family ordinated mindset, open to helping out other departments when needed
- Attention to detail
If you feel you could be the right fit for this role, please apply via the link or send us and email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If you’re looking for a different role within our specialties and wish to engage our services, we’d love to hear from you. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact Kara on 0499 110 268, or visit www.paceappointments.com.au. Note all applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Pace (VIC) Pty Ltd are the experts when it comes to our four specialties: Manufacturing & Technical Operations, Procurement, Sales & Customer Service and Supply Chain & Logistics. Founded in 1990, we have over 30 years of proven success in placing candidates in exciting and relevant roles. Our team is dedicated to working with forward-thinking and inclusive workplaces to find them top talent
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!