Our client is a leading company in the aftermarket automotive accessories manufacturing space, committed to delivering exceptional customer service and ensuring customers have the knowledge and support they need. Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to both internal and external customers through email, phone, and in-person interactions.
- Offer towing and wiring support expertise to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain technical knowledge resources and guides for customer service and internal teams.
- Conduct product training sessions for customer service on new products.
- Create Technical Bulletins for the department, improving re-seller knowledge and confidence in our client's products.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to review new product releases and fitting instructions, identifying errors and suggesting improvements to ensure product quality.
- Ensure all relevant information is accurately applied to Item Notes in Syteline and correlates with website information.
- Participate in staff training, including monthly audits and summary reports on all activity.
- Manage Quality Control (QC) processes, create, investigate, and communicate internally and externally, and monitor all Towing QC's to close out within 30 days.
If you believe your experience matches our these requirements then hit the APPLY link or email your resume to email@example.com today. Phone enquiries can be directed to Max on 0411 317 503.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the automotive industry preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in a customer service or sales-type role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft computer applications and database management.
- Strong presentation skills to convey technical information effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with the skills to manage time and prioritize tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to relate to all customers, encourage others to raise concerns, and support a diverse work environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to a continuous improvement culture.
- Knowledge of tow bar installation and fitment processes ideal
Pace (VIC) Pty Ltd are the experts when it comes to our four specialties: Manufacturing & Technical Operations, Procurement, Sales & Customer Service and Supply Chain & Logistics. Founded in 1990, we have over 30 years of proven success in placing candidates in exciting and relevant roles. Our team is dedicated to working with forward-thinking and inclusive workplaces to find them top talent.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!